Tuesday, December 16, 2014

FINOs

I added a word to the dictionary today. FINO. It will soon become mainstream. It's a noun, and it means a friend in name only. A person who says that he or she is your friend, but never talks to you. You're always the first person to text or call. You try to do things with a FINO, but he or she never has time.

I'm not going to bother with FINOs anymore. I believe that one of the most important things in life is to find really good people. The kind that are happy to see you and that you are happy to see. That won't leave, and that you won't leave, when you figure out that you're each imperfect. 

I'll write a better post next week. If I weren't out of sorts, and in a perfectly equitable mood, I would have many more things to say. But I will say them eventually. Oh, yes. I will say them.

No comments:

Post a Comment