Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PS

So frustrating! I can't seem to edit my last post on my smart phone. That's the only place I have internet right now, as I'm not going to have it in my house anymore (and while I'm already in withdrawal, I'm super happy that that distraction is going to be gone :-) ) Anyway, I just wanted to say that I said what I think mainly about foreign policy, because that's the major thing I'm thinking about right now. But I don't imagine that that is the only important issue. I think abortion needs to be extremely limited (if not outlawed) and pastors shouldn't be persecuted for speaking against homosexuality, and we need immigration reform, better gun laws or fewer gun laws, armed guards in every school if not armed teachers.. the repeal of Obamadoesn'tcare.. I'm sure you wouldn't read my blog if I told you my opinions about everything ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment